Late last month my youngest sister graduated from Highschool (props little sister), and she had me go out there with my camera to take some snaps of the celebration outside afterwords. I got a cool shot of the hat toss, and paid the price when they all figured out what gravity was. It was a really good celebration. Afterwords we headed over to Juanita's (1324 Park St. Alameda, Ca. 94501 510.865.2230) for some excellent Mexican food in Alameda.

There was this really cool photo op that came up when one of Woozie's friends busted her picture phone out to take a group shot of them. I setteled in behind the phone and snapped off a few. I submitted this photo so Olympus to see what kind of reaction I could get. Possible be used for an ad or some type of art on their website.

The day couldn't have been better. My sister and I got left behind to take photos with all her friends afterwards. We ended up walking the few blocks back to her place and cought up a little bit which was really cool. She has a great outgoing personality and I'm sure this is just the beggining for her. Great things are on the horizon. Congratulations Lil' Sis! We are all very proud of you!!














On another note I had a paid gig from Dog Patch Media Inc. which was absolutely a Hoot! It was a product shoot for their new t-shirts which are now available at Weed Tracker. The print on Uncle Sam is great. Very clever and styolized very well. I look forward to doing more work for them because they are such a fun group of people to be around. Thanks Guys!!










Please feel free to conatct me anytime for photography tips, questions, or needs. I'm available in the North Bay Mon-Thurs 2pm-10pm and Fri-Sunday by appointment. If you need product, portriats, building/landscapes, or photos for web content you can email me at jurphotographer@gmail.com


Talk to you soon!!

0 comments: