Home Studio Strobes



Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I've updated the happenings of the semester. However I've found a few minutes here and thought I'd let you guys know.

So last week I shot for Exec Digital a completely paperless magazine that is great for the environment. (I'm not a hippy by any means, but this place is falling a part you?). I worked with Fernando who is the Director of Editorial who is pretty cool guy from SoCal, with  Emily and Sonya Revell (great Glam photographer by the way) who were conducting interviews with top Executives from multiple leading companys in thier respective fields. It was a great Geological Energy conference at the JW hotel in downtown SF which was very informational as well as informative. We all need to look at what we can do to lessen the imprint of the human imprint on the planet. Little things go a long way so take care of the things you can do like recycling, shutting off lights, and conserving water. (When the issue comes out with the photos I took I'll give you guys an update)
     As far as class goes I've fallen a bit behind here, and I still owe 5-10 pictures of motion which I'll make up this week for you guys. This is the last week we are really going through camera setting (aperture, shutter speed, etc..)
       This weekend is going to be a lot of fun full of photos using the home studio kit I got a while back with some decent strobe lighting. Here we have examples of myself and Robert testing the light situation on the small backdrop which is easy manipulated in photo shop to create a seamless backdrop that is bigger then you actually have. See the right side of the second photo of my assistant Robert? This creates a lot of opportunities for the amateur   or photography enthusiast on a budget.

If you guys have any questions or would like pricing out a home studio kit please feel free to contact me.



By the way I wanted to have some fun and see how well t-shirts might do, so I added a link that will allow you to purchase Tripod Diaries Merch!! Go get your self a T-shirt, Sweater, or some postcards to tell your friends about the Tripod Diaries.


Cheers guys, and thanks again for stopping by..


JR


0 comments: