Print Publication Photo Credit


So my livingroom doubles as a studio from time to time as I mentioned a while back. Moving the couch, setting up the backdrop, light stands, extension chords, etc.. etc.. Probly takes about 30 minutes to an hour to get everything just right depending on how elaborate the lighting setting up is going to be. I'm dedicated so the set up and take down time are something I really don't mind.

I mentioned a while a back that I was going to take some photos for AAA's "Traveler" magazine, and I recieved a copy of the May|June issue with one of my images. I've had my photos published before, but this was the first time in print.  Pace Communications choose this photograph of Candy which shows a lot of her character.














Again here is the basic set up I used. White backdrop, two strobes, and a single hot light. It's just a lot of fun setting these types of shoots up. I would recommend anyone into photography on any level to experiment more with "staged" shots.










All rights print rights are given to Pace Communications and AAA's "Traveler" magazine.

0 comments: