ADDx @ the Rocket Room

It went down this past Saturday night (April 3rd, 2009) at the Rock IT  Room in SF. ADDx (with DJ-E Train), Can't Find a Villain, Square One of the Cyph4, and Addamantium the Plumber all performed with great energy getting the crowed involved. 

My friend Susan who promotes Hip Hop shows all over SF asked me to check it out, and being homies with ADDx I decided it would be a good time to try some "Club" or "Show" photography. Flash is absolutley horrible!! I knew this going in, but figured that I need to learn flash eventually. So I took some photos of ADDx to get some practice, and had a lot of fun hanging out with good people and good music. 

It wasn't until yesterday that I got excited about shooting clubs or shows. I did some research online to better the indoor lowlighting monster that is Flash Photography. I'll be getting a few things to help difuse the harsh light of the flash, a wireless adapter to take the flash off the camera to place wherever I want, and be attending more shows to photograph these types of events.

To the left are the photos that I thought turned out pretty good. I'll be doing more posts about indoor lowlight "Club" or low light photography with flash over the next two months for sure..


Please feel free to contact me about up coming shows in the San Francisco Area.

0 comments: