4 of 5 class images for todays show and tell.


Well here we are! The first installement of the Tripod Diaries. Now don't get excited, it had nothing to do with the Vampire Diaries series whatsever. That show is super lame in my opinion, but everyone is entittled to their opinion right?
This blog is going to be about photography if you haven't already guessed. I'm taking a digital photography class at school, and I'm going to use this blog to track my own progress. Probly end up posting a lot of other random events along the way to keep
things fresh.
So here we go. These four images were requested by our photography teacher. He wants us to bring in 10 images. 5 of which had to be taken between Monday mornings class and this mornings class (Wednsday 1/13/10). The other five aren't going to be uploaded so be patient. I do need to however get ready and run to class. More on todays events in a bit. Cheers!!




0 comments: