BlogPress App for iPhone

So here we are testing the BlogPress App for iPhone on the Tripod Diaries. I'll be using this app from time to time to chronicle the adventures as they unfold. This first entry is all about test and preparation for the short backpack trip into the low Sierras. I've packed my pack for 2 1/2 days in the wild near a beautiful river with some close friends. I'll be using the CompuRover Aw from Lowepro with a twist on the traditional placement of gear and the addition of 2 bungie chords. I'll be taking a Nikon D80, the kit lens, 70-300mm Sigma, tripod, cable release, 3 camera batteries, Nikon speed light, and a multi use reflector. Also strapped up will be a tent, sleeping bag rolled with clothes, 3 days of food, flash light, and a single Coleman Lantern.





I'll keep things current with pics from Jurs Phone Phone, and upload the photography photos when I get back.

Thanks goes out to Lowepro for the hook up on such a versatile bag to work with. It really can carry everything including the kitchen sink.


via iPhone
www.jurphotographer.com

Location:California 116,Cotati,United States

0 comments: