Nor Cal Clothing Photo Contest!

So this was a really really fun shoot! I found out about the Nor Cal Clothing Photo contest 3 days ago. I new I had to act fast so I put out ads on multiple web sites for models, asked a friend of mine to help out, and started to generate a theme for our shoot.

We used the highly un-likely scenario of Hot Girls break down in their new car, and lucky Guy spots them as he drives past.

Mi Amor actually came through with the models last minute which was a huge help.. Thanks Babe.

A huge thank you goes out the Models Mara and Margaret as well. They were out there in the cold doing their thing. Amazing job ladies. Alex as well (our male model) did a good job for his first time out. This wouldn't have happened with out everyone that helped. Huge thank you!

For this shoot we used a mix of reflectors and flash for this project. We ran through a couple of scenes before we settled in, but all in all the shoot came out great! I'm really happy with the results.

Photographer

Photographer

As an up-and-coming photographer here in the Bay Area, I'm able to offer much lower rates while providing true professional quality images while I look for my photography "niche." Being dedicated to...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com

0 comments: