Photography Trip (Kinda Sorta) Preview

Tripod Diaries is going to be back in full effect over the coming weeks. I hope everyone is ready for more Photography, stories, how too, and other random things relevant to photography.
Next week I'll be posting about the Art in Farsi clothing line photo shoot. We had a great time shooting some really good designs by a great artist. I'll give you some ways to avoid hang ups, and be able to create the "vision" before you start shooting.


The week after that will be all about the Photography Trip I'm taking. In fact I'm leaving in about 4 hours! I'll be heading up the road from Oklahoma, thru Kansas, Colorado, SLC Utah, Nevada, and back to California. I know a few of you told me to take lots of pictures, but I decided to leave my camera at home... HA! Just kidding.. There will be tons of photos to illustrate our travels.

For now here are some photos of some of the people I hold close to me. Cheers guys!! By the way I need you to fill out a model release.. :P
  Remember when your subjects are back lit like this California Sunset to turn your flash on. Under exposing a little for the bright sun in the back will help hold the colors better. You can work with the out put on your flash, use a filter, or just step back a little bit until you get the look you want.

Any questions feel free to ask!

0 comments: