BuildaSign.com

BuildaSign.com and the Tripod Diaries has teamed up to get the word out! I was contacted by Mellissa Pont of BuildaSign.com for some cross traffic from the Tripod Diaries in exchange for a product of my choice. I got a hundred 3x10 bumper stickers in exchange for a link to the BuildaSign.com site where you can create a variety of different products. You can create bumper stickers, banners, signs, and much much more at BuildaSign.com. The prices are really good, the customer support is absolutely excellent, and the bumper stickers I received are awesome.

BuildaSign.com will work with you to get your images just right, and make sure that your product is exactly what your looking for. With just a few back and forth emails on finalizing my design here, the bumper stickers where shipped in a nice and tight envelope to ensure that the stickers wouldn't get bent along the way. There was even "DON"T BEND" printed directly onto the envelope.

All and all this was a great experience working with BuildaSign.com, and I'm proud to be linked to their site in my side bar to the right as well as the numerous links with this post. I highly recommend BuildaSign.comfor any of your signage needs.

There are plenty more advertising opportunities with the Tripod Diaries. Please send emails with your ad requests to: jurphotographer@gmail.com

Thanks again for checking out the Tripod Diaries. If your interested in getting your own Tripod Diaries bumper stickers send an email to the address above and we can work something out!

0 comments: