Caira Nike (Knee-Kay) 365

Becoming a father is something words cannot explain. The pain and suffering women go through with labor, the ups and downs of the 9 month roller coaster ride we call pregnancy, and the great finally when your child is actually in your arms. I could go on and on and on about preparation for becoming a parent, but that would be boring and absolutely pointless. The truth is your going to deal with it in your own way. Your going to buy things you think or don't think you need to make your partner happy. However; all the books you read or are told to read are going to go right out the window when it comes down to it. Child birth and becoming a parent is as natural as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west. The four seasons are going to change just as your baby's mood. Trust me.. I know.. And I've only been a dad for 2 days!

Alright, alright, alright.. This post is about "Caira 365." Caira Nike (Knee-Kay): The start of something brand new in our lives. These photos will appear new at least every other day documenting our daughters first year of life. You may follow these photos on my flickr page.
page.




Caira weighed 8 pounds 9 ounces, and was 21 inches long. She was born two days late on 1/20/2011.

Thank you so much for everyones support and best wishes. I truly cherish each and everyone of you.

JR
jurphotographer@gmail.com


These are the first two images in the Caira 365 series. I've also added a bonus photo of my mother or Caira's "Nana."


0 comments: